Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2008

How old were you - Learned of Tickle Fetish

I was working for a war games facility in 1987 and was stuck working late doing some systems engineering. I thought I had drawn the short straw until I walked past the secretary (the only other person stuck there with me) on the phone to the head office. She was on the traffic side of her desk and was dangling her creamy white soles from her shoe.

I could tell from her responses on the phone that she was speaking to someone quite high up the command chain. So, I quickly grew myself a pair of titanium balls and crouched down and stroked her bare soles a couple times as she jerked then in shock as much as from her violent response to the tickling.

Wow!

You could order my casket and sell all my earthly belongings. I thought I was done on this Earth.

Well, I thought I may have to die once she gets off the phone. So I busied myself in the intricacies of the control room systems that I had been working on. She came and found me, and looked at me with a blushed look that said that she now knew something private about me. She said "You have a tickle fetish". I told her "I like women, so I can't imagine how that could be possible". I guess Forest Gump was right when he said "Stupid is as Stupid does" because I had no clue what the word "Fetish' was. You see, we hadn't covered that yet in Sunday school.

So, I made it my mission to go to the library and research this Phenomenon, this fetish thing. I learned about a super freak named Freud. I even traveled to libraries in Miami and Atlanta to gain a better sense of this thing. I learned a most amazing this. I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE!

I Couldn't believe it. There were more aliens living on Earth besides me. It was comforting. I had actually determined in my totally sex un-educated mind that I was so sexually askew, that I couldn't or at least shouldn't have kids. Ok, even though I was a computer engineer, I was a bit uber dumb. This logic went right along with getting pregnant from kissing.

I was 20 when I finally discovered what fetishes were. They still weren't discussed main stream, but I was starting to feel really good about myself and proud to have a hyper sense about my focused sexuality.

Like anything I ever do in life, I had to explore my two fetishes (foot fetish & tickle fetish) to the nth degree. I even maintained communication with Elmer Batters before his death. He was said to be the father of modern day foot fetishism for his photography that explicitly focused on the adoration of the shapely female foot.

So tell me, how old were you and what was it like for you to learn that you had a fetish (or fetishes). I'm really curious about this stuff.

James Darke

No comments: