Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2008

How old were you - Started Tickling

I remember that when I was about 7, I'd be sitting in the back seat in between the older female twins who we would drop home from church. I was patient and surgically focused to orchestrate my sitting position to be placed between those two girls.

Once everyone was in, and we were moving, and there was sufficient conversational cover, my insidiously malevolent hands would commence their dastardly deeds on the twins. I considered it my scientific duty to find that slight nuance of a difference in ticklish sensitivity between them.

I'd work their thighs and ribs and sneak my little 7 year old fingers into their shoes. These girls were enlisted into the conspiracy, because they never made enough noise to draw attention to our scientific studies of twin ticklishness.

It was a very funny feeling in my mind and body to be sitting between these two writhing feminine bodies responding to my touch alone.

Looking back, it was funny how we never spoke of this before, during or after the scientific experimental episodes. And coming to think of it, I never quite came to any conclusion other than that life was measured only by the spaces of time between my tickle experiments with the twins.

So, you see, I had no choice in the matter. The universe destined me to be a master tickler, now with almost 25 years of experience.

So when did you start your exploration of tickling, and what was it like?

James Darke

No comments: